Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Update #1

Well, we went in for the amnio this morning and there wasn't enough fluid to do the amnio so we are at the hospital getting induced. They are starting the cervadil since my cervix wasn't favorably enough to break my water. This is at least a 12 hour process so we shouldn't have any major changes until the morning.


  1. Need an update!!!! :) Hope all is well!

  2. So this post was from almost a week ago! I'm hoping that that lack of update is because you are busy with your new baby!! Can't wait to see pictures! :)