Xmas

Sunday, November 29, 2009

What started this Blog

I have been reading blogs for several months for something to do, for support, for curiosity and have contemplated creating one myself. After today, I figured it was now or never.

Let me start by saying that the saying between my husband and I is that we used all of our good luck when we found each other. We have a very happy marriage and truly enjoy being with each other.

That being said, every time and I mean every time we splurge or do something fun, the universe punishes us somehow.

Spent a weekend away for my birthday, came home to a toilet that had been running the entire weekend.

Bought a w.ii, the kitten we just adopted needed an emergency vet visit.

We get the Christmas tree up and were ready to go to the V.ikings Game and right before leaving we found a leak in the laundry room by the water heater. We caught it early but there is still some water damage that needs to be addressed.

Alas, everything happens for a reason and I will get more into that down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment