Xmas

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Three Hour Glucose Test

I know this needed to be done, but I sure hope that I don't have to do it again. As one of my friends put it, making a pregnant woman fast, it cruel and unusual punishment. It didn't help that Brom Hilda kept drawing blood from the same arm and same spot. I have a welt the size of a quarter and its growing.

I decided to take the afternoon off of work because I felt so icky after the test. I stopped and got myself a decaf Car.ibou treat and that always makes me feel better. Lets hope I don't have the Gestational Diabetes because those would have to be one of the first things to go. Perish that thought right out of here!!!

Now just waiting for my pizza to get here (the only thing that sounded good) and then I am going to curl up with my book for a quiet afternoon by myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hope all went well and the test comes back normal!

    Casey

    ReplyDelete