Xmas

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bad Life?????

There is a blog that I follow where the blogger constantly complains how rough her life has been and continues to be. It bugs me? Sound a little judgemental? Yep, I would agree, seeing the title of my blog....

Don't get me wrong, my life hasn't always been the most pleasant or the easiest but I wouldn't change a thing. If I did, I wouldn't be me, I wouldn't be married to my wonderful husband and I wouldn't have Teddy Bear. These things make whatever bumps in the road sooooo worth it!

So the "bad luck" of an alcoholic father, a man-dependent mother, a dysfunctional family, a bad 9-year relationship, azoospermia, etc are not easy journeys but again these experiences allow me to appreciate my husband, son and life that much more.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment