Xmas

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Well, we found out...

It's a boy! Theod.ore Pe.ter (named after SA's grandfather and stepdad). There is no denying that this kid is a boy, so there won't be any surprises later. This kid is big - 1lb 4oz - at 22 weeks. Thank goodness we could talk to my ob right after and know that they won't let him get to terribly big. However, reading on Dr. Goo.gle, there seems to be a lot of error with ultrasound weights, which might be in our favor. She is very emphatic that I not have a c-section because of my weight (and weight loss i.e. extra skin and such) and will do everything she can to get me through natural child birth. The scary thing is that she looks like she is due about the same time as me. So now I am wondering if she will even be around to get me through natural child birth. Why do OB's have to go and get pregnant? LOL, oh well, even if she wasn't due then, she wouldn't necessarily be the one to deliver me anyways. Fun stuff... Guess it could be soooooooooo much worse!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the boy!!! Thats so exciting! I never even thought about weight being an issue for a c-section. I guess ya learn something new everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahooo!!! Congrats!!!! That is a really great name, too...:)

    ReplyDelete