Xmas

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ummmm....Someone forgot to tell me babies were expensive....

I think since we in the infertile land have to pay someone to get us knocked up, we should get a lot of the baby essentials for free! We registered at Tar.get and B.abys R. U.S and all I have to say is "Holy PocketBook Batman"... Ever where we went, they kept telling us to register for stuff that we anticipate needing for several years. We couldn't do it. We really went with what we would need for the first year. SA still feels guilty and greedy about it because there is soooo much stuff that we need. I just hope that we have very generous friends and family, however, in this rough economic times, I really don't know what to expect.

1 comment:

  1. It is crazy how expensive everything is!! I have shopped yard sales and Craigslist for a lot of my big items just so that my registry wouldn't be so expensive for others. I think that I only have 2 large items left on there. I agree, after fertility treatments we should get free stuff!

    ReplyDelete