Xmas

Monday, January 31, 2011

Updates

Things have been a little hectic around here but I will try to do the bullet post update!
  1. No news on the house yet. I usually pay 15-30 days in advance so they won't be missing our payment until about now. Don't expect to get a word from them for another 15 days or so.

  2. I started W.W. at the beginning of the year. I can't get my band tightened to much without it affecting my breast milk supply. So in an attempt to keep the weight from going on, I am trying this with my MIL. The first week I lost 3.2lbs and nothing last week. Meeting is tomorrow so hopefully the scale will go back down.

  3. Not sure if I told you this but teddy will have to be circumsized when he reaches 6 months old to prevent UTI's with his VUR. They were also going to repair his hydrocele, however, as of last night, it appears to have fixed itself! Fingers crossed because that was going to be a longer recovery time!

  4. We are in the process of getting Teddy's baptism setup. I am kinda ashamed that it has taken this long but at least we are getting it done.

  5. I am getting a promotion at work which is very cool. Still not sure what I will be doing but just waiting for the big wigs boss to sign off on it. They were in Hawaii for a sales meeting (nice right!) so I am hoping it will happen this week.

  6. I have made it (almost) to five months pumping. Hard to beleive. There are still days that I want to give up but the thought of paying for formula makes me ill, so I percervere. It helps that Teddy is now eating cereal very well twice a day.

I think that's it for us. I will leave you with a few pictures from his photo shoot this weekend!
































































No comments:

Post a Comment