Xmas

Sunday, February 28, 2010

TAsology

Saw this on Wishing4One and thought hey its a good Sunday post and what better then to read some completely useless info about me right?


FOODOLOGY:


What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch, Caesar or Poppyseed

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Kha.ns Mongolian BBQ

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Subway

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Fruit Snacks (Am I a two year old?)

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni or Ham and Pineapple

How many televisions are in your house? Three - Living Room, Bedroom and Craft Room

What color cell phone do you have? White i.phone


BIOLOGY:


Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? All 4 wisdom teeth

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Surprisingly no! (Didn't get the nickname of Tornado for nothing)

Have you ever fainted? Once, when I was really sick.


BULLCRAPOLOGY:


If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No way, I have a phobia of dying.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Not sure....

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Waaay too many, they are my favorite!

Last person you talked to? SA


FAVORITOLOGY:


Season? Summer, I love swimming in the cool water and feel the heat beating down.

Holiday? All of them! My grandma use to decorate the house for each holiday.

Day of the week? Friday

Month? May or June

Color? Blue or Purple

Drink? Cold water while I am pregnant

Alcoholic? None


CURRENTOLOGY:


Missing someone? My niece and nephew in Missouri

What are you listening to? Move on TV

What are you watching? Madhouse

Worrying about? Getting ready for quilt retreat next week.

What's the last movie you saw? Shutter Island

Do you smile often? I like to think I do.

If you could change your eye color what would it be? Might go a tad bit bluer

What's on your wish list for your birthday? Money, because lets be honest, who can't use a little bit of money.

Can you do a chin-up? Oh heck no!

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited, lots of changes over the next 30 weeks.

Have you been in a car wreck? Yes,several but they weren't my fault.

Have you caused a car wreck? Nope

Do you have an accent? Only when I leave the state of Minnesota

Last time you cried? Umm couldn't tell you but I do cry a lot.

Plans tonight? Quilt, more quilting, laundry, give the dog a bath

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? I have.

Name three things you bought yesterday? Pop, Chips and chocolate. Long car ride to see SA's grandma who had another stroke yesterday.

Have you met someone who changed your life? SA

For the better or worse? Better

How did you bring in the New Year? At home after an evening at friends.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Not a chance. It hasn't always been easy but it has made us(me) who we(I) are and that is all worth it.

What songs do you sing in the shower? Don't usually sing in the shower. The car yes!

Have you held hands with someone today? Not yet, SA still sleeping.

Who was the last person you took a picture of? My cats and dog.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Many of both. They come and go in my life as they need and I need.

Do you like pulpy orange juice? Not so much! Gives me major heartburn.

Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? Last night! Didn't want the dinner we had cooked.

What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? Going to the bathroom.

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? How much I had to pee!

No comments:

Post a Comment