Xmas

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Aug 5 - Favorite Quote

This one is easy... "Time to pull up the big girl panties and deal with it." It's so easy for me to break down or bury my head in the sand when things get going rough. I have to tell myself to "pull up the big girl panties" to remind myself that I am an adult and let's be frank, God doesn't put anything in our path that we can't handle which leads to my other favorite quote.... "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."

From the title of my blog, you would guess that we have gotten a lot of curve balls thrown our way, but at the same time, we are very blessed with friends and families and this new baby. This bad luck didn't kill us, but it certainly made us that much stronger and allows us to see the blessing in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment