Xmas

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 25 - My Day In Great Detail...

Well... Right now my day starts out with a "pee break" about 3:00a every morning. (TMI?) The alarm starts going off at 5:00a. Sometimes I hear it, sometimes I don't, just depends on if the baby is pushing on the bladder but definitely up by 6:00a. Get up, shower and get ready for work. Check Fac.eboo.k (depends on if I am up early enough.) Start heading to work and stop at Car.ibou for one of my favorite things. Get to work between 6:30-7:00a and proceed to work 8-9 hours. Head home about 4:00p. Check Fac.eboo.k and Blogger. Start dinner about 5-5:30p. Eat when SA gets home about 6:00p. For the last couple of weeks, our evenings consist of watching stuff off of the DVR while I work on the baby's cross stitch for the nursery. Depending on how tired I am, bedtime is usually between 8:00 and 10:00p. Boring I know but it won't be this way for much longer! Scary!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment