Xmas

Friday, August 6, 2010

Aug 6 - 20 of my Favorite Things

These are in no particular order!!!

1. DVR
2. iPod
3. Sleep Number Bed
4. Ride on the Pontoon on a beautiful sunny warm day
5. White Berry Mocha Cooler (but can be warm too!) (Decaf of course!)
6. SA and his sense of humor and the ways he shows that he loves me every day!
7. My Ber.nina
8. My animals, even though they annoy me, they still bring a smile to my face!
9. This baby! He has brought me so much joy in my womb, I can't wait to see what he brings when he actually arrives!
10. Air Conditioning
11. My family, again even though they annoy me, they still bring a smile to my face!
12. My close friends who take care of me as much as I take care of them!
13. Diet Pe.psi (Oh how I miss regular dt. pep.si, nothing like the burn of the first swallow. Can't get that with decaf!)
14. Pedicures and Manicures (Nothing like having someone pamper you!)
15. My little (15 years old!) calling me Sissy!!!!
16. Having someone else wax my eyebrows! (I could never figure out how to properly shape them!)
17. Kh.ans - Awesome Mongolian Barbeque!!!!
18. The Twin Cities and Minnesota in general! Can I just say now that I am a true Minnesotan at heart and can't imagine living anywhere else and loving it as much as I do here!
19. My sleep = I love to sleep and I am going to be losing a lot of it very soon!
20. My lap.band - I may have had issues with fill levels but it allowed me to lose a lot of weight and allow me to conceive this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment