Xmas

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Productive Day

I had a very productive day today. I have been baking Great Grandma's Sugar Cookies all day along with doing laundry, making dinner, giving bandit a bath and enjoying the Vi.kings Game.

When I say baking cookies, I mean about 32 dozen (8 batches with 4 dozen a piece) to give out to the family for Christmas. I am even using the same glass that she used to press the cookies into shape.

It is a little bitter sweet however, because up until last year, my mom and I made these cookies together. Last year and this year, she hasn't wanted to much to do with it. This was one of those things that I was hoping to pass on to my kids. Make Sugar Cookies together as a family.

Oh well, just another one of those things that my mom will lose out on because of her choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment