Xmas

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Quiet night at home while the snow blows.....

The Twin Cities is suppose to get 6-8" of snow in this snow storm. Oh what joy! We got 2" today and it took me about an hour and half to get home tonight. Oh well got some good chatting time in with my step mom and talked about the drama in our life. I don't mind being nicknamed "princess" but I would sure like to shed the drama queen label. I feel for those people that are always sick, always have bad things happen to them, never have anything good happen for them. I don't want to be that person but somehow to find myself in that spot. Oh well, I just raise my hands up and say whatever. All I can do is perservere and do it with my head held high!

So I shoveled the few inches of snow when I got home, started my Christmas cookie baking with chocolate covered pretzels and now I am watching the series finale of Big.gest Loser and can't wait to see Shay!

No comments:

Post a Comment