Xmas

Monday, December 7, 2009

Stomach Flu Hits....

and hit my husband hard today. He has been sick and even went to bed at 7:30p. Hopefully this crud leaves our house very soon! Yuck. An interesting question was posed at dinner on Saturday. How would I handle a sick child throwing up on me? I would like to think I would be ok. Not that it wouldn't be gross but really, I mean come on. I am practically BB's second mom (who by the way turns 15 tomorrow) and he peed on me and I am sure there was vomit involved at some point or another.

On a side note, I got my first smiley face on the OPK. I have never gotten a smiley face before because I was using FMU and then switched to cheapies right before we learned about SA's MFI. We are down to less than 30 days before our first DIUI. Here's to our New Year's Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment