Xmas

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

If I didn't know better....

I would swear that AF is going to rear her ugly head any day now. I have been extremely bitchy (and I do mean bitchy) today and I have been AF cramping all day. TMI Warning.... and you know that feeling when something is leaking out, well I have had that all day but with CM. I know I am not out until the fat lady sings but I am not holding out much hope at this point. I am taking my last test tomorrow am before I board a plane to Missouri. At that point, I will just have to wait until I get back on Monday to test again if she hasn't shown her head!

On a funny side, http://999reasonstolaughatinfertility.blogspot.com/ posted acronyms several days ago... Wonder if anyone can figure this one out...

IWPOASTTADUIGMP!

scroll
scroll
scroll
scroll
scroll
scroll
scroll
scroll

I will pee on a stick ten times a day until I get my positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment