Xmas

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Well, after three postive tests....

SA has decided, that yes indeed I am pregnant and he doesn't need blood work to prove otherwise. We are still cautiously optimistic and can't wait for our first pregnancy appointment with the RE. I called and left a message yesterday (Saturday) but I am sure they won't call back until Monday which is fine since I am still in Missouri until Monday p.m.

On an un-baby note. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in Missouri. Playing with all my nieces and nephews. It just makes my heart swell with the little moments. Like cuddling with my niece or being told how much she looks just like me. (Poor kid!)



Or watching the other niece, yell at her brother, because he "was hurting his friend" (me) with his blowup guitar.

Or the aforementioned brother, finally remembering me (long story involving alcohol, my brother who is no longer present in his life, and a very gracious mother who lets him and her other children be in our life regardless of parental rights being given up.)and playing with me, giggling with me and not shying away.

It just made my heart swell. This trip was good and although I will be sad to go home, I can't wait to get home to SA.

No comments:

Post a Comment