Xmas

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

5:00 AM

So, I go back to work in 15 days (TEAR) and thought I better start getting Teddy and I adjusted to that new schedule. Can I say that 5:00 comes way too quick? Teddy isn't quite sleeping through the night yet, so between the 10:00 pumping session and a bottle feeding somewhere in there, I will get about 6 hours of sleep. I am use to 9-10 both before birth and after because I could sleep whenever I wanted. This is day three of the new schedule and I am starting to feel it. I wish I was one of those people that could just jump right out of bed when the alarm goes off but I am a snoozer. Before Teddy was born I would hit the snooze for an hour. Not so much anymore and I would really like to get down to one snooze. I am thinking that the alarm has to go off by 4:45a so that I can at least hit snooze twice and still get up on time. Ugh... 15 days and counting!

I think this poem says it all. I am looking forward to returning to work but I am going to miss so much!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. *TEAR*

    Can we both just win the lottery? I go back Nov 12. I am ill just thinking about it...

    ReplyDelete