Xmas

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Two Month Birthday Teddy

I have seen this on another Blog and thought I would try it myself so here I go...

Dear Teddy Bear -

Hard to believe that just two months ago you entered this world and changed our lives forever! You have grown so much, I love the way you smiled after you woke up from your three hour nap yesterday. I love the way you talk while you are eating your morning bottles.

You don't like your bathes yet, but we are hoping that changes as you are starting to get one every day as part of your night time routine. You are starting to go to sleep at night like a pro and with a little bit more time, you will be sleeping through the night.

Soon you will start daycare and our exclusive day time will come to an end and Mommy is very sad about this. Although it hasn't always been easy, I have loved every minute of it. I am very jealous of the daycare ladies who will get to snuggle and kiss on you all day. It just breaks my heart that I won't get to wake you up everyday.

Will you understand that Mommy still loves you with all of her heart? Will you remember me when I pick you up? Will you be angry with me for leaving you all day?

Love you my Teddy Bear...

Your very tearful Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment