Xmas

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fa.cebo.ok.... The New Evil???

Have you ever seen posts like this on Fa.cebo.ok? I have and it disheartens me. Although, I am not infertile myself, through my husband we are an infertile couple.

But wait, we have a child. In case you are not familiar with our story, our son was conceived with Donor Sperm via an IUI on our first try. Although, we were very lucky, our initial diagnosis was still heartbreaking as both SA and I had weight loss surgery so we could conceive a child and had waited 6 years into our marriage to actually try. Little did we know that this would be impossible.

Needless to say when we were actually able to get pregnant on our first try we considered ourselves very blessed and enjoyed every minute of our pregnancy and the first eight weeks of Teddy's life. You will never find me bemoaning about being miserable during the pregnancy, or wanting to the pregnancy just done with, or about the fact that Teddy has colic. None of these "small things" are worth sweating because the minute we get that smile, it is all worth it.

Others might not always like my status because it reminds them that they don't have those happy moments we do but you will NEVER find me complaining!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment