Xmas

Monday, November 8, 2010

I Can't Imagine.... Solution

So my sister did the "mature" thing and let my step-mom decide what she was going to do because she couldn't rationally do it. So last night, my dad and step-mom went into town, packed her belongings and moved my sister, niece and nephew 30 miles down the road and in with them for three to six months to allow Jen time to make a rational decision. In my opinion, this is best case scenario. As much as I would love to have my niece (and nephew) here close to us, not in this situation and not without my nephew. Hopefully this will allow Jen to evaluate her life and determine what is best for both her and her two children.

This isn't the first time, Jen, has thought it would be okay to just leave her kids (whom she loves dearly, trust me) with family because it would just be easier for her. She really needs to quit looking at what would be easier for her and look out for the well-being of her children. Whenever things get tough, Jen wants to run away. (She did this a lot as a teenager.) Being an adult and a parent pretty much dictates that you can't do this anymore.

We will be going to visit them soon. This move just makes it easier because most of my family will be under one roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment