Xmas

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Well I Made It...

Today wasn't as tough as I thought it would be, but that was because Teddy went to my MIL's instead of daycare. She was staying home sick and he hasn't been feeling well, so we thought it would be best. I only called twice (once with SA and once with MIL) during the day and of course he was fine.

The sad or funny thing depending on how you want to look at it.... When I picked him up from my MIL's lap, he started crying. He was fine in the car seat and then again in the swing until he got cranky. SA handed him to me while I pumped and then he got really pissed and screamed until Dad picked him up. Kind of felt like I was being punished, I know he's too young to know better.

Evening with Monkey boy go fast! Can't wait for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment